Sunday, February 04, 2007

23 Below Zero and -44 Wind Chill

23 Below and minus 44 Wind Chill
I was awake earlier than usual this morning. My husband had two of our three household cars running at 6 am. Rob's wouldn't start again. Colder this morning than yesterday, 23 below zero and wind chill is -44. They have extended the advisory from tonight through noon tomorrow.

Sometimes I think my husband is nuts. When it is this cold, why would you go somewhere that you didn't have to go? Wouldn't the normal person stay inside when it's this cold, and not risk being on the road? Not him, he is already at the fitness center to do his daily exercise regiem. Nothing, and I mean nothing sways him from his daily routines, especially the exercise routine. He is obsessed! Sometimes I wish I had his drive and need for routine, but then on days like yesterday and today, well, I must say I'm glad that I don't!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean you're not coming to church this morning? :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Ha .. Catharine, I did go to church this morning. I have to admit, it was oh, so tempting to stay inside and not go... but Bob had the car all warmed up, so that helped, ha ha! On the way home from church it was -14 below zero with -38 below wind chill.

Rev. Michelle's message was so good, that I'm certainly glad that I didn't miss it. And, a favorite hymn was sung (You are Mine), that I would have missed!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>