Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Shouldn't Complain

I feel very guilty for complaining about our heat wave here in Duluth, last night I heard on the news how bad the heat wave in the East coast and NE area, where most of my family live, has been! I feel badly for you and and those readers who are from other parts of the US who are also having unusual heat waves. (But, remember, a lot of you have air condition in your homes!) Not many of us here in Duluth do!

Well, I'm off to work to the air conditioned office (thank goodness!) Some days, though it doesn't seem cool enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger TonyK said...

Dear Linda,
It true we do complain even when we should be grateful. When its hot we complain, when its cold, we complain. We always complain when if we just look around , we would be surprised just how well we do have have it reguadless of the circumstance.
Be blessed and enjoy what we have as people.

8:45 AM  
Blogger fili said...

Linda, I know it might be exceptionally warm in Duluth for a while this year, but you know for you it will cool down eventually. Here, what we see as "cool" in the winter, you probably still consider spring or fall! :) I won't complain though - I grew up in the midwest, and I don't miss the snowdrifts or the tornadoes. At least we have an idea when a hurricane is headed for us!
I'm very impressed by your support for Breast Cancer research, as a recent survivor myself. Thanks for all you do!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>