Sunday, May 09, 2010

Miss My Mother

My Mother passed away 5 years ago on Mother's Day Morning. It makes Mother's Day even harder for me and my siblings, because we know it was Mother's Day that we lost her. My Mother always told me that her Mother was her best friend, and now I know that that even though she and I were states away from each other, we talked on the phone a lot. The days before the phone rates were reasonable, we wrote each other regularly. I had a letter from her every week. She was my best friend too. I know that she was my sisters best friend, who lived right next to her and Dad. So, I know how my sister feels even more lost without her, and I know she is still grieving Mom and Dad, as if their passing was just this year! Our Mother was very instrumental in all 5 of my siblings and my life...and we all miss her so much!

In memory of Romaine Elizabeth, we love you and miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>