Sunday, March 15, 2009

Down for the Count

Boy, we never realize how “good we feel”, until we get sick and know we are sick. I woke up Thursday morning feeling more exhausted than usual, but thought it was just because it had been a long week. (And because I maybe over did it at Mama Mia show the night before) By the end of the day I knew that I was not just tired, I was sick! I went home and went to bed immediately. It was the flu. Wasn’t sure if my tylenol would stay down, but I took it to help my pounding headache. I slept that night and the next day until almost 3 pm, before I could get my head from the pillow.

I’m happy to say that yesterday I started feeling better, and today I feel good. Thankfully it was the short-lived stuff. It was a good reality check to not complain when I’m just tired, and remember to be thankful when I am well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>