Monday, March 09, 2009

Must Be State Hockey Week

Well, well....this is the week of Minnesota State Hockey Tournament, and it seems like every year we get a snowstorm this week! Yes, this is true... and a storm is being predicted to be coming our way (in fact it hit Fargo earlier today and coming east to the Northland) for tomorrow. We are to wake up with an inch or two, just a teaser - then by 1:00 pm, it is to start coming down fast, with winds to match. Just in time for it to be bad for the coming home from work commute! I am already dreading it.

I am also worried because our truck delivered our fresh daffodils today from the state of Washington. This afternoon was spent putting them into bags and getting the orders ready for delivery to all those wonderful businesses, whose employees purchased them, to support The American Cancer Society. We have volunteers (thank you Skyline Rotary members) ready to deliver tomorrow. We hope they deliver fast and that we get them all delivered by 1 pm, before the heavy snow starts. That is my hope for tomorrow, and also that I get home safely. I'm not a fan of driving in the snow, unlike some people who look at it as a fun challenge, that's NOT me!

I hope you all get home safely also!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>