Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MAMA MIA! N Y Broadway in Duluth

I purchased 2 tickets for the broadway production "Mama Mia" for tomorrow night at our Duluth Entertainment Center. I wanted my daughter or grandson to come up from Hudson to go with me. (Of course, neither my husband or son are interested!) With it being the middle of the week, neither of them were able to come. I thought of Skylar's cousin who lives here in Duluth. She is in Middle School and she is involved in the theater, and will be in their production of "Alice in Wonderland". So, I invited her to come with me. She was very excited that I asked her, and I am excited that I thought to ask her! I'm looking forward to sharing it with her. I suggested that we go get a bite to eat first. Now, I hope the weather co-operates, and that I won't have to stress about driving in snow! I wonder if tonight's performance was cancelled due to the weather? It was only going to be here on Wed. night when I got our tickets, but the show must have had such a good response that they added Tuesday and Thursday nights to it. I'll give you a report on Thursday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun. Are you going to invite the group to purchase daffodils? I haven't yet.
Catharine

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>