Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

I thought I'd have time to blog this week, but I really didn't. I spent my one day off (New Year's Day) up to my ears in photos and photograph albums! Our family had a quiet New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. New Year's Eve, I did get out of work a bit early, so that my husband met me downtown for a 4:10 matinee. Then we were home early and had a very quiet, relaxing evening. I guess we are getting old. It was very cold as it usually is on New Year's Eve, and that makes you want to stay inside. All of our friends are getting to the stage I guess, that we don't have energy to host a big party, us included, so we had no "party" to attend. We did a lot of that, and dining out and celebrating, in our younger years...I guess it doesn't mean that much to us anymore. I hate to think that we are getting to be "old foggies", but sometimes I think we are. Oh well, we have a good time at home together, I guess after 39 years of marriage we should be happy that we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>