Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Car!

Goodbye to my '05 Toyota:
Our New '09 Toyota Camry:

Monday night Bob and I picked up our new car. Our salesman that we have bought our last 3 Toyota Camry’s called and told us the ‘09’s were in and that he could give us a really good deal, since we are preferred customers. We like Toyotas, and we like the Camry. We like the Corella too. We purchased a used Corella many years ago that my husband drove until we sold it to our son and he is still driving it. In between two of the Camry’s we purchased a brand new Corella. I drove it, but it wasn’t like the Camry. I missed the Camry, so we went back to the Camry in ’05. I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to finally be driving decent/newer cars, and once and a while a brand new car, these last 10 years. After 20-25 years of driving old cars, trying to keep them out of the garage, and always having car repairs pop up on us, to stress us out when we had no money to pay for them! Yes, we make car payments, but we have no surprises popping up, and we don’t have to live on the edge of wondering what’s going to go next in the old car! We paid our “dues” and now we can enjoy driving cars without worrying whether we can take a road trip! This '09 will cost us $40 less a month than the '05 I was paying on. Good Deal!

I would have liked to buy a hybrid, due to fuel prices. I think the hybrid cars are the future, but sorry, the prices on those will have to come down before we can fit one of them into our monthly budget! Friends of ours bought one, and they love it. I'm sure over the years, the prices will come down.

If you are in the market for a Toyota, give Dan from Kari Toyota in Superior a call, tell him Bob and Linda sent you, and he’ll give you a good deal! Kari has given us great service over many years. We highly recommend them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>