Tuesday, April 15, 2008

65 degrees today!

April 15, 2008 - Canal Park - Duluth, MN

Only Snow left in Canal Park

No snow by Aerial Lift Bridge - Spring is here we hope!

The last two days have been warmer. Today it hit 65 over the hill and 61 downtown at 4:30 when I got off of work. I stopped at Canal Park to see the water and to enjoy the sun. It was quite windy. I took some photos. Then when I was heading home, I heard that our wind gusts were up to 49 mph. Now wonder it was windy! But, oh so so SUNNY all day, it made for a beautiful spring day. Most of the snow downtown is melted, saw only one strip of it on Canal Park (see my photo). Of course, we still have snow over the hill, but a lot less than two days ago!
Maybe winter has finally let go of it's grasp on Duluth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>