Friday, December 28, 2007

About Disposable Cameras

Top 20 reasons why Linda has been using Disposable cameras for 7 years:

1. My other camera quit working on the way to a Black Hills Trip, summer ‘99
(This IS the # one reason!)

2. Purchased a disposable camera at Wall Drug, upon advice of someone on the trip with us
3. The camera (s) took great photos, I discovered when we got home and had photos developed
4. Why hurry to buy a new camera, these disposables work well! (always the procrastinator)
5. I’ll wait until I have money to buy a good camera
6. Disposables are not too hard on the pocketbook, buying them one at a time at $5.99-7.99!
(Never mind, that I've been buying them for 7 years! ha ha, my daughter keeps reminding me!)
7. I almost broke down a few years ago when I wanted to have the photos on my computer - "Don’t worry", someone told me “purchase a CD” when you get your photos developed.
8. The CD’s have been working very well for all these years,
don’t need to spend money on one yet
9. For many years, I hear from family and friends that their batteries get eaten up too fast on
their camera. Why have a camera if the batteries never work when you need it?
10. I hear other complaints from friends and family about their cameras
11. In 7 years I have never had any problems with my disposable cameras!
12. I need to take time to research which kind to buy, there are SO many on the market, when
do I have time to figure out what to buy
13. More important, when do I have the money to buy one
14. The Disposable ones are recycled, so I don't have to feel guilty about using them
15. It appears to bother people that I don't have a "real camera"
(Maybe it takes their mind off of their problems)
16. By using the disposable cameras, it gives my family and friends something to
tease me about. If they didn't tease me about that, they might find something else to tease me about
that I wouldn't take as good naturely!
17. They seem to need something to tease me about, so it might as well be about cameras!
18. I'm contributing to a local business and economony when I purchase my disposable cameras
19. O.K., O.K., another reason, guess I will admit it: I'm a Procrastinator!
20. The disposables have given me a lot of really good photos over these last 7 years!
SO, exactly what is the HURRY??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>