Thursday, December 27, 2007

In Memory

Today would have been my Dad's birthday. We never forgot his birthday because is was two days after Christmas.

Our daughter never forgets her Father in Law's Birthday either. His birthday is always on Christmas Eve Day. We always celebrate his birthday at their house, before we do any "Christmas Eve" stuff. Tom was 65 on Monday. Daddy would have been 88 today. One thing about birthdays during the holidays, those dates are never forgotten!

I will write about our family's Christmas tomorrow night. Tonight, I just want to think about Daddy and remember what a good Dad he was, and how much I loved him, how much we all loved him, and still do. He will not be forgotten. He is in our hearts always! I miss you Dad!
I know all of you that lost your Dad, understand.

In Loving Memory: Gerald Masemer Ebersole - Birthdate December 27, 1919.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>