Friday, December 21, 2007

Yes! Ready for Christmas!

Now, I'm ready for Christmas and ready to spend it with our children and Grandchildren. Bad weather is forecast for tomorrow, they say travel will not be good this weekend. They keep changing the prediction of how much snow we are to get. We will be checking the weather station and the on line weather spots tomorrow morning. We hope we get to Hudson, because we want to see the Grandchildren in THE NUTCRACKER tomorrow night. Even Bob said he is excited about seeing them dance!

I'm off to bed early... to help fight a cold I'm hatching and so I won't stress over what weather we will find tomorrow!

If I don't write anymore before Christmas, I want to wish each one of you the Merriest of Christmas and a wonderful time with your family and friends. Talk to you after Christmas, if not before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>