Friday, December 28, 2007

HINT finally taken

I have been taking heat for 7 years from my family and friends because I use a disposable Kodak camera to take all my photos. I know this is the age of the digital, and I'm behind the times, however, look at my next two posts and you will see why I am behind the times.

Even though my family fusses that I use the disposable cameras, they have never taken any of my hints for 7 years that it’s something that they could pool resources and buy me for a joint Christmas or birthday gift. Maybe I didn't hint strong enough over the years, so this past year I became more "assertive".

I really got tired of them fussing at me about not having a decent camera. So, I started to really fuss about the fact that for 7 years, they have never taken my hint that a camera would make a nice gift. Everytime I got teased, I expressed my wish to have one for Christmas. Well, what do you know, someone FINALLY listened!!! Christmas Eve I was so excited when I opened up a present - it was an Olympus Digital Camera, and a very nice one! My husband and my daughter went together and bought it for me! Hurray! I am very happy to get such a great gift, something I’ve wanted for a long time, and now I can quit hearing teasing about the disposable one. Now, though, they can expect me to take even MORE photos, (which is maybe why they really held off buying me one??)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>