Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Sky This Morning

I tried to post on Saturday morning and couldn't. Had trouble on Sunday also. Then last night and this morning our internet was down. Gee, I have so much to write about this week too! Guess it will have to wait!

I'm just going to write a quick note here from work this morning to say that I couldn't get over the sky on my way to work this morning. It was so unique! There were lots of black clouds that were all sorts of shapes, with white sky around each one. Since clouds are usually white, these black ones really stood out. I couldn't keep from looking up the whole drive here. Lake Superior was a deep shade of blue/gray, very interesting shade, one we don't see often. It was a sight to behold! The weatherman calls for a change today from our warm nice days we had yesterday and Monday, and according to the sky, I think he's right. It is to get windy, 35 mph winds, and rainy later this morning and throughout the day and night.

It will make for a "spooky" Halloween night for the kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>