Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hudson - Almost Like Home



Hudson - Almost like home
I love the area that Dawn and Bob live in. They are in Hudson, Wisconsin. Hudson is a nice rural type town (although it's growing bigger all the time). Their home is in the woods, just blocks away from the St. Croix River. They have a beautiful home. Hudson is surrounded by farm land and country side, in fact that whole area has a lot of country and a lot of farms. It reminds me so much of rural Pennsylvania where I grew up. It’s almost like going home to PA when I go down there. The photo I’m posting here was taken when I was there last month. Dawn doesn’t like the photo because she said it’s not one of their prettier farms in the area, but I like it because it reminded me of some of our farms in PA when I was growing up. Read my above post about our Christmas in Hudson with her family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>