Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Baking

Linda's Thoughts from Duluth
Yesterday I did Christmas baking. I helped to serve coffee and goodies after the program this morning, and of course, we wanted to serve Christmas goodies. This afternoon I did some more baking. Taking a break now to rest my legs and back. I like to take some goodies to Dawn's house, since with the kids she doesn't have a lot of time to bake. She always requests that I bring my "Nut Goodie Bars", and her husband likes the Peanut Blossoms. I want to try to make some fudge yet today. I can never make fudge right, it either gets hard as a rock, or it doesn’t set up. I’ve tried lots of different recipes too. A co worker told me she had the best fudge recipe, one that never failed. I told her I even tried the “no fail recipe” and it failed. So, she brought me her recipe on Friday. Guess what…I’m sure it’s the “no fail recipe” that I have tried before. Well, it’s been years since I’ve made an attempt to make fudge, so maybe I’ll give it ONE more try, with Kim’s recipe. I’ll let you know how I make out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>