Friday, December 15, 2006

Equal time for Kitty Lovers


Linda's Thoughts from Duluth
This is a cute picture someone sent me...for all of you that love kittys and cats.

We always had a lot of kittens and cats around the farm too. The kittens always gathered around the house porch looking for milk and attention. I think I got so used to seeing cats and kittens, and I never became attached to any of them, that now as an adult, I really don't care for cats. Kittys are cute. But, they grow into cats. Maybe farm cats are not as friendly and nice as house cats. Mom did end up having a house cat a few years ago, that I have to admit, I got to liking when I would visit home.

My Mother used to tell me that every boy should have a dog. She was always encouraging us to get a dog... at times I was tempted, but I knew who would be responsible and end up taking care of the dog, that I always thought I had enough to do without having a pet. Maybe in my old age I will get a "house dog". She never encouraged me to get a cat though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>