Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Very Coco Christmas



A Very Coco Christmas

Christmas in Hudson with our daughter and her family was extra fun this year, because we shared in their joy of the addition to their family a few weeks ago. Their new puppy, they have never had a pet before, so this is new for them. We have never had a pet at our house, so it was new for my children. Of course, living on the farm, I had lots of pets when I was growing up, so I naturally gravitated toward their puppy. She is so very very cute, we all fell in love with her! We spent a lot of time holding her and playing with her. Dawn couldn’t get over how much her Dad loved this little dog. Bob had her every chance he could… she loved to chew on the ties on his slippers, and he let her. He played with her, let her sleep on his lap, Dawn couldn’t believe it! Of course, she had never seen her Dad with a dog of any kind, so she was pleasantly surprised at the attention he gave Coco. Of course I heard from Rob how he and Scott always wanted a dog, but we never would “let them have one”. Bob even offered to dog sit anytime they go out of town…that was a surprise for even me! Rob titled this post and told me I should write about our "Very Coco Christmas"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>