Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Trying Again


Well, I’m going to give another try to get back on track with exercise. I walked at the Rose Garden today at lunch time. I took a short walk after I got home. I had a commitment for this evening, so couldn’t go to the Fitness Center, but tomorrow night, I will hit the pool for water aerobics class after work. I am also going to walk at lunch each day. It means a drive to the Rose Garden, but it’s so much more interesting to walk among the roses and see the lake, than it is to walk downtown, it’s worth the drive. Thankfully, I have an hour for lunch. There were a lot of people there today. The sun was hot, about 80 degrees, but there were some shady places to recoup by. I must give another serious try to losing weight and getting healthier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>