Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween



I just realized it's been over a month since I have written! As I have said before, where, oh where, has this month gone! My last post said that Autumn was coming, now I have to say that autumn has come and gone. The leaves are just about all off the trees, we've had a month of rainy, cold and not so nice days, with a nice one mixed in here and there!

It's Halloween. My son and husband and I have been passing out candy, to the little ones, and now the bigger ones are coming. The son has now left for a Halloween party and I'm leaving the door answering now to Bob. I think we are soon going to run out of candy, and we had a lot. We get a lot of kids in our neighborhood, many of then come in from out in the country. Our street doesn't have many little ones anymore.

I have posted a few photos of those who decorated their homes for the Halloween season. One is down the street from us, and the one with the cemetery is from another neighborhood. I couldn't resist taking a photo. You will note there is not a photo of our house decorated. I didn't even get our pumpkin and halloween decorations out. I own many, just didn't drag them up from the basement, and now tomorrow is November!

Hope you have all had a nice October and a fun halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>