Monday, September 07, 2009

Labor Day, 2009

I celebrated Labor Day by not "laboring". I wrote some notes to people I have been wanting to say hello to, I sent some e mails, and I connected with some on Facebook. Then I felt guilty that I didn't really accomplish any cleaning in the house on my three day weekend, so I spent the last two hours working in the kitchen, got all the kitchen counters cleaned and the stove and refrigerator (not inside of them) cleaned, the type of cleaning that you don't do much of when you are working full time. Now I feel I can go back to work tomorrow, with the knowledge that I did get something done at home.

We sure did have beautiful weather in Duluth this weekend. It couldn't have been better!

Well, back to laboring tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>