Sunday, August 30, 2009

Music

One thing I really love about our new computer... well there are many things I love about it, but I never had this option with our old one. I can listen to my favorite radio stations while I browse the internet and while I write on my blog! How great is that! Now, Rob tells me I can go on to the Hulu radio site and compile exactly what songs I want to hear. I will do that when I have a chance. He has been adding some of his favorite music, from his CD's, I want to do that too. We have a head phone, so that we don't disturb anyone else while we listen. Also, can watch TV shows and movies on it.

I scanned a recipe today that I wanted to e mail to a friend, and that was wonderful, having a printer/fax/copier and scanner ALL in one! It's nice to be up with the new technology. (I will be for at least a little while).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>