Sunday, August 30, 2009

Getting Used to....

I haven't written lately, because the keyboard on our new computer is different, the keys are flat, not raised, and the "feel" is so different. I'm a good typist, not having to look at the keys, and with this new keyboard feel, I make mistakes, and it takes me longer to type.....so I haven't felt like writing my blog until I'm faster, since as you know, I usually write more than a line or two!
It's getting better, so I will do a post or two this evening.

I also haven't had much energy in the evenings, as the job has been giving me long, hectic days again. Our fiscal year ends tomorrow, and we have to try to get everything "wrapped up", tomorrow, or for sure by Friday (a few days of grace). My job requires more and more data entry all the time... and there is a lot of information that has to go into one of the data bases for all thirty relay events we had this spring and summer!

So... you might not hear from me again until next weekend, after tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>