Sunday, October 14, 2007

Things I Observed...


Things I observed
while driving over the hill 3 times, to get my cell phone working:


--Lots of election signs in yards
--Lots of trees with the leaves gone
--Lots of trees with leaves on yet, the colors are not very pretty anymore
--A large area in Kenwood where construction is taking place,
leading me to wonder what is going in there?
--Arby’s is now open in the old Hardees spot in Kenwood
--Observed a very busy Arby’s, the first Arby's in Duluth. Arby lovers are happy.
--Many people working in their yards, something I should have been doing

-- Fall decorations on porches and yards
-- Halloween decorations on peoples porches and yards
-- Christmas items in Shopko, when it’s not even Halloween yet!

-- Houses where new roofs are under construction

-- Houses where new siding has just been put on

--More election signs in yards!

--Our home's resident squirrel in our yard, packing away his nuts for the winter

I think all these observations lead me to realize just how close winter is in coming to the Northland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>