Monday, June 05, 2006

Love a Rainy Night


Just came home from a Relay For Life Meeting. We had rain this morning, sun this afternoon, and came out from my meeting to a rainy night. I drove home just as the sun was setting, and it was a calm, steady rain, very nice kind of rain, it was so pretty, reminded me of a song that was popular when our daughter was a teenager "I Love a Rainy Night". One time Dawn had it on the record player when we left the house, and Auntie Mae was babysitting Rob and she didn't know how to stop it, so it kept repeating over and over, by the time we got home she told us she was so sick of hearing that song. Now, everytime I think of or hear that song, I think of Auntie Mae. That evening, Auntie Mae didn't think too much of a rainy night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>