Monday, May 01, 2006

Rainy Days and Massages


I was way too busy this weekend and last week. I don’t like when I don’t have time to write my blog.

We had a rainy weekend off and on. Today was rainy too. I’m glad to see the rain, because it brings the green grass and the buds on the trees. Sure enough, on the way home tonight I saw a lot more trees with buds and the lawns are greening up very nicely.

The idea of going out in the rain after work didn’t bother me because all day I was looking forward to the massage that I knew I would get from my lady chiropractor. I had a stiff neck all weekend, and I know it was from a week of being very tense. Last week was one of those bad weeks that can give you tense muscles!

I have a wonderful chiropractor that I don’t go to, until I’m real bad off. That was today. I knew she would massage the neck and shoulders and I was right. She did a great job. Tomorrow morning I will feel less tense and I’m sure the stiff neck will be gone. (Ask if you want to know who I go to).

Thank goodness for rainy days and good chiropractors!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who?

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>