Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pretty Snow

Linda's Thoughts from Duluth
Driving home from work today, we had a lovely, light, fluffy snow fall. The temperature was 21 degrees, so the roads were not too bad. It was actually nice to see a snowfall again, it has been awhile since we had any. We don't mind snow when it's soft and pretty like this. It also refreshs the dirty snow along the road sides. I also bet that tomorrow morning it will be ladden on the trees and make for a pretty drive down the hill. 8 pm now, it looks like it's tapering off, so even better is that the guys may not have to snow blow or shovel snow. Just enough snow to make it pretty. Who could ask for better in early February. I love Duluth (yes Bob, I am really saying it!) Someday I'll write about how and when I knew that "I loved Duluth".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>