Sunday, November 27, 2011

Great Thanksgiving!

THANKSGIVING 2011 - the best Thanksgiving gathering our family has had in many years.  All of our children were together with us.  We were only missing our Grandson and our Son-in-law because they both had to work.  We gathered together at our son and daughter-in-law's home.  Her side of the family was also there, and so we had a big gathering, which I always love.  Reminded me of when I lived at home growing up, and when Bob's Mother and all his Aunts were with us in the younger days of our marriage.  We even had a baby to enjoy, darling 8 month old baby girl. (Sarah and Scott's niece) Babies and children always add to the family gatherings.  Sarah and her Mother made a most delicious meal, with many side dishes and not just turkey, but also ham.  I personal favorite of the two is ham, so that was really great!

We counted our many blessings as a family.  I am truly blessed to have a wonderful family!  I hope your Thanksgiving meal and day was as good as ours!!!  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>