Saturday, November 19, 2011

Family Treasures

What a treat I got today in our mail.  My brother told me several months ago that one of our Arizona cousins did a CD of old family photos of our Mother's side that he had collected from his Dad.  I asked him to burn a CD of it for me...and he said he would.  FINALLY, today's mail brought me the CD.  I spent a good 2 1/2 hours looking at over 500 old photos!  How exciting it was for me!  I don't know if my sister got one of these CD's, but I am posting two wedding photos of our parents here, that I have never seen, and I don't think any of us kids have ever seen.  Most of my family follows me on facebook, which seems to be taking my time away from blogging...but not my sister.  She is not on, and does not follow facebook, so Julie, these photos are for you.  I know Mom never had these photos. (or I would have them!)   One for sure was taken at Grandma's house.  Julie, Mom always led me to believe that she only had a dress for her wedding...and she never said anything about a veil. They got married at the Parsonage, with no one there.  That is all she ever told me about their weddin.....but look she did have a long wedding dress and a veil.  Wow!  She is so beautiful and Dad is so very handsome!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>