Sunday, October 16, 2011

Great Vacation Week!

I am so fortunate.  I was able to take another full week off of work, the first week of October.  I was having such a good week, and every evening thought I would write on my blog but never did.  Last week I went back to work and didn't have a chance to write.  So, here I am two weeks later.

I had a real good balance between relaxing, and getting some extra cleaning done around the house!!!  The weather could not have been more perfect...the temps every day that week was between high 60's and high 70's and some days were sunny, even without a lot of sunshine the days were beautiful!!!!  One morning I was up very early and by 8 am, I had the venetians blinds cleaned and the curtains from the living and dining room windows in the wash!  Every day I did something "extra" around the house as far as cleaning goes, and still spent a few hours each day outside enjoying the great fall days!   When I was out and about enjoying the beauty of the fall leaves and the beauty of our city, I took lots of pictures.  I will be posting those in the next few weeks.  If you follow me on Facebook, I already posted them in albums.  I topped off my week of vacation by going to Hudson (WI) to visit our daughter and family on the weekend.  On the way down, I visited for an hour or so, a friend who was in North Branch visiting her sister, from the Milwaukee area.  Also spent extra time with my husband, in between his golfing.  While he golfed I enjoyed the beauty outside also.  We celebrated both of our Grandchildren's birthdays.
I can't believe that they are 22 and 11 already!!!

When I went back to work last week, I went back knowing my house was in good order, and that I had had a wonderful vacation and was ready to dig into my work week!  I picked a good week to be away from the office too, because I really didn't miss anything, and it was one of our slower weeks, so I didn't come back with a big pile of work to be overwhelmed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Atlantic City Hotels said...

When children become older, we can have a peaceful vacation, without the tension.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>