Friday, April 23, 2010

Seasons of Love

I saw the Duluth Playhouse production of the former broadway show from the '90's, this week. One of my co/workers and her fiancee had major roles in the play. The show was so well done, the cast was so talented, such great voices and acting. My co/worker and friend, when she heard I was going to the show said "Oh, Linda don't hate me after", she was referring to the part she was playing. "My goodness", I told her, "how could I ever hate you"!! She is the sweetest girl ever, I love her dearly, and of course, as I told her "you are an actress...you are only acting the part, Iknow that". She thanked me, saying not everyone does. Yesterday she told me that her Mother will not be seeing the show, that her Mother "wouldn't be able to handle it". Too bad, for her Mother, missing out on seeing her daughter as a good actress, with a great voice! I would be so proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>