Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day Brightener on a Dreary Day




Coming home from work yesterday, it was after 5:00 pm, the day had been rainy and dark and gloomy. Driving along Lake Superior, I noticed the neatest sight, that I got off the freeway and drove closer to the lake and took pictures. There was a rainbow, but apparently the clouds covered all of it but the very bottom part...and it was right over a ship that was going out into the lake from the harbor. By the time I got down to take the picture, the ship had gotten farther out, so it wasn't as close, and the rainbow wasn't as bright as when I first saw it. But, I was able to get a photo. I think you will be able to see the partial rainbow. You can also see how dark and dreary the day was by this photo. But, seeing that rainbow on such a day really did brighten my day and my heart!!! Can you see the rainbow??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>