Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yeah, No Snow

We are all thankful in Duluth today. We didn’t wake up to snow, and it hasn’t snowed all day. It missed us, and went south. Our office in Milwaukee closed at 1:00 due to bad weather, so they got hit. I believe they had snow in Minneapolis-St. Paul (south of us), though I didn't hear tonight's weather.

On the way home from work I stopped at the Whole Foods Co-op store. It is only the second time I have been there. They opened a new place, probably a few years ago, that is larger and I have always meant to go there, but never did. I finally checked it out my last week of medical leave. They have some neat things there, and very healthy things. I came home with some interesting food items. I am trying to eat healthy these days. My husband asked as I came through the door, “did you stop at the skinny people’s store?” Boy, what a stereotype that is! I quickly corrected him. My next post is going to be titled: “Weighty Matters”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>