Thursday, April 19, 2007

Life is Good

Today was an exceptional day. I saw my surgeon for my last appointment. We know the surgery was a success. I am back to eating everything and having it stay down and digest properly. I am many pounds lighter, and my blood pressure, oxygen level, pulse, and everything the nurse checked was great. I am once again healthy. I am feeling good, I am feeling healthy, and most important, I am eating healthy and exercising and on my way to healthier lifestyle. The sun was shining brightly today and the temperature almost reached 60. Lake Superior was a beautiful blue, we had a great day here in Duluth weather-wise. The last three weeks at my job have gone well. I finally found a swimming suit (see below). We are getting ready to take a week of vacation south where it will be warm and sunny. When we return, the snow should all be gone, and Duluth will look more like spring. We will see our daughter and two Grandchildren this weekend. Bob’s back is healing and he’s feeling better, all ready to golf!

I almost feel guilty saying this because so many people have so many troubles in this world, but this evening I have a truly grateful heart. Life really is good, Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>