Wednesday, April 18, 2007

No Words


I'm awake early enough to post this morning before going to work. However, I don't have anything in mind to write about. I'd write about the Virginia Tech incident, although after reading some other blogs about it, including our pastor's (Click on Michelle Hargrave's link to the left), I believe they've said it all. I'm just at a loss of what to say about it, except that I feel very badly, and the students, families and victims are all in my prayers. It was a sad thing, that will leave every student in the US at every school and college feel even more vulerable than they probably already feel. Very sad, when our generation was in school we had no such fears (except in elementary school when we had nuclear attack drills...now that was scary, however by Jr. and Sr. High School there wasn't anything said any more about that threat).

I'm busy at work this week getting work done and things ready for me to be gone for a week of vacation.


P.S. photo above...we are looking forward to this scene. Our snow is gradually melting over the hill here. Each day is a little warmer. Spring is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>