Monday, April 02, 2007

Back to Work!




Today is the day! Back to work after a 3 week medical leave. It will be good to see my co/workers again, I have missed them. I have a lot of "first of the month" duties on my job, so I will be back in time to do them all. Hopefully, there will not be too much work piled up for me to catch up on, I did have some wonderful volunteers come in a few days of each week I was gone, so I shouldn't have. If any of you volunteers are reading this, I want to thank you. I owe each one of you my deepest gratitude. The photos posted are from Jonathan Lund, I enjoy his photos, and hope you will too. These are all downtown photos. The large building with the mirrored looking windows is the building I work in. We are two floors under, in the sub-basement, wonderful place to be if we ever have a tornado! More later on my first day back. I feel like I felt as a kid, going back to school after the summer vacation! The best part, I won't be eating soup for lunch! Thank you Dr. Hampton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>