Monday, February 26, 2007

I Can't Believe This - postponed!

Oh no! After preparing myself for months, and especially this past weekend AND most of today for a scheduled surgery for noon tomorrow, I get a call from the surgeons office. There was one piece of equipment that he told me last Tuesday, he has requested for my surgery. He said if it didn't come in, he would have to postpone it until he gets it because he will not do my surgery without it. It has been on order a long time so he was pretty sure it would get in, but told me that would be the only reason for a postponement! So... the office called this afternoon to tell me they did not get the piece yet, so she rescheduled for two weeks out, hoping that it would surely be in by then. She did tell me though, that if it comes in before, she would call and move it up.

I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am. I really just want to get this surgery over with and get back to feeling normal and eating normal. Not to mention, all I did at the job to prepare for a medical leave. Now, back to work tomorrow, and having to be patient longer, maybe two more weeks, I do hope it will be sooner. I am really "bummed" out !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>