Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Not Fair


Not Fair

This isn’t fair. I had yesterday, today and tomorrow off of work. Yesterday as I was running around doing errands, my nose started running constantly. By this morning I was congested, coughing, and had one whale of a sore throat. It’s not the flu, but just a very nasty cold. So I went back to bed after writing the post below. I’ve been laying low and resting in bed most of the day. I just got up to get some more medicine and tea. My throat feels a bit better. I am hoping by staying low today, I can be well enough tomorrow to do some of the things around my house that I wanted to get done on my “days off”. It’s very unfair to get sick on your day or days off! I had hoped to use these three days to catch up at home. There are areas in my house that I won’t let my husband “clean”, because he would throw everything out. He’s not a saver. I am, and if I don’t clean my areas where I have "saved" things, he will get throw out crazy! I have to protect my "things"!! (ha ha)
Above is one more photo of Dad and myself, when I was a baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lois said...

Looking at the piles of stuff around our house, I guess I better get busy! Jeff puts stuff in boxes and then I have to go through it. Ouch! I read your post to him and he said, " I suppose you will write back 'Amen'"
I better do some of the work I need to do. Happy New Year!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>