Thursday, July 31, 2008

Signing the Bus - Fighting for Cancer








Well, our American Cancer Society's Advocacy "Fight Back Express" bus arrived in Duluth this afternoon. I was not able to attend the Huskies game for the festivities planned around the bus before the game and at 7th inning stretch, because my husband was at a golf tournament, and not available to go with me. Since I've seen my share of baseball games through all the years our son played baseball, and due to be attending a Twins game soon, I really didn't want to go. But, I did go out to Wade Stadium where the bus was parked, so that I could sign it. Boy, it's been around a lot of states already, many signatures on the bus, hard to find a spot to sign, but we all found spots, many climbing the ladder to find areas to sign our names. These signatures will go to our nation's capitol in September. Here are some photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>