Tuesday, November 21, 2006

November 21, 2006 - 50 degrees


50 degrees and Sunny, Nov. 21
Wow, I went out at lunch time today for a walk in the Rose Garden. I couldn't resist. It was 50 degrees at 12:30 and the sun was bright & beautiful! The Rose Garden is all set for winter. The bushes cut down and bags of leaves on all of the flower and rose beds to protect them from the cold, frost and snow of the winter. Not too many people there either, I saw two people, one walking her dog, and one speed walking through the garden, as part of her exercise procedure. I sat on one of the cement benches, the bench was very cold, colder than the air. I didn't sit long!

I don't remember another fall here where I only wore a winter coat one morning before the end of November! November is almost over and I only wore my winter coat one morning! We sure have had a great, mild fall. I didn't even wear a coat on Saturday night when I went to the DECC at 8 in the evening! We are to have 50 degree weather for Thanksgiving too, and mild, and dry through the weekend. It will be nice for those traveling. Maybe we are in for a mild winter ... let's hope so!

PS...see the post script that I just added to the entry about Smoke free Minnesota,
below...it's about France....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>