Thursday, October 19, 2006

Keep Tabs on Duluth's Weather!

Home early today. I spent the last 2 hours of the day at the Second Harvest Food Bank, working on my “community service” hours for my ACS employment. ACS prefers that we do the work during the work day. I was asked if I could come up sometime this week and file. There were a lot of papers to file. I hate filing at my job at ACS and at home and put it off as long as possible. But, I didn’t mind filing since it counted toward my community service hours that I need to fulfill! The office there closes at 4, so I was able to get home a bit earlier than usual, since their office is not all that far from Woodland.

Last evening I didn’t blog, because I spent time figuring out how to put a weather spot on to this blog site. One of my friends who blogs, put one on, so friends from out of state can see the weather there, gee, I thought, what a good idea. I should try that. So…look to the left of my page here and you will see an icon of the Minnesota map, with the temperature on it. The time there represents that last update of that temperature from the weather site. If you click on the map, it will take you to the weather site where you can find more information about our weather here in Duluth. So, now, to my out of state relatives and friends who read my blog, you can check out what the weather is here!

The last two days have been gloomy and sunless! I guess Novemember is soon upon us,
I always think of November and December being very gloomy due to not having much sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>