Sunday, July 16, 2006

95 Degrees in Duluth at Noon

I just came home from church. It is noon and 95 degrees. Unusual for Duluth, but if we are going to get a heat wave this is the time of year we get it, always in July. It is so hot in our house, the fans just seem to be blowing the hot air around. I have everything closed up, to keep the “heat out”, but to no avail. It was very hard sleeping last night in the heat.

I have been putting off going to the grocery store for more than a few quick items, but yesterday was pay day, and I’m miserable in this heat, so think I will now go to the grocery store where it is air conditioned! Thankfully, my car is also air conditioned. I don’t think they make cars anymore without air, thank goodness!

Off to find the air condition!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>