Friday, April 07, 2006

The Weekend!


Yeah, the weekend is finally here. It has been a long week at the ACS office! You may not hear from me over the weekend, unless I post from my daughter's home. Tomorrow morning I will be attending our Relay For Life Kick-off, 9 - 11 am. I will be having a team again this year. It will be the HOPE Wranglers, from our HOPE UM Church.

After the Kick Off meeting, (my car will be packed) I am leaving for Hudson to visit our daughter and family for the weekend. Fortunately, our ACS office in the cities is in Mendota Heights, only 1/2 drive from Hudson. I will be attending a training at that office for work, on Monday and Tuesday. I will stay at their house on the weekend and through Monday. I'm looking forward to seeing daughter, and son in law, and the grandkids! It's nice that I can tie in work business with a visit to my family there. If I have time tomorrow morning and any of the other days, you will hear from me. If not, you know why. We will talk soon!

The photo above was taken by a relative and given to Mom, it's one of the few that she had of me when I was small. I don't know how old I was, there is no date on the back of the photo.

Enjoy your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>