Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Red Barn


After the four of us golfed last Wednesday, we went to the “Red Barn”. It was a very large complex of at least five buildings like our one building at our Farmer’s Market in Duluth.
Linda and Bill said that anything and everything could be found there. It was a large “flea market”, with hundreds of vendors selling, as Linda and Bill said “everything and anything”! Fortunately, we only spent a little over an hour there, so of course, we didn’t get through the whole place, and that saved us from spending too much money. Although, we did come away with a few things, it’s also the place where I bought my post cards, and Florida T-Shirts, like every good tourist does. I found some really cute things for our 6 year old Granddaughter. Little girls are much easier to buy for than 17 year old Grandsons. I was searching for just the “right thing” for him, but without any luck, I ended up buying him a Florida t-shirt, but a really nice one that he will actually wear. Here is a photo of one of things I purchased at the “Red Barn” for Madelyn. She loved it, and best of all, my daughter really, really loved it. I can’t believe I really chose something that my daughter loved. Wow! Made me wish I had purchased one for her (she wished I had too- I never buy clothing for my daughter, as I usually would not choose the right thing.)

The Red Barn was the only place that we shopped at, but it was a most interesting place. It was like the huge market place that is near Thomasville, PA, that I have visited when I was in Pennsylvania visiting my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>