Thursday, May 03, 2007

Florida Golf




Bob and Bill golfed quite a few times while we were in Florida. They golfed together a lot last summer in Duluth, and Bob really looked forward to golfing in Florida with Bill. Bill’s wife is a golfer. I am not a golfer. Never touched a club, never have even been on a golf course. Linda wanted to golf one time with the guys, and Bill suggested that I “ride along” with them on the course, since they would be getting a golf cart. I thought it would be a good opportunity to see what the game of golf was like, and to see a beautiful golf course. So, I went along one morning for an 18 hole excursion. At first, I rode along in the golf cart. Then, after three holes, Bill suggested that I could drive the cart. I drove Bob around the course in the golf cart. It was fun. I enjoyed watching the three of them golf. It was interesting to see exactly why my husband likes the game, it was fun to watch him golf, and I really got a kick out of driving the golf cart around. The temperature was in the mid 80’s by the time we finished. I made sure I had my sun screen and hat on. I’ll have to check if our courses in Duluth allow a non golfer to “ride or walk along”, if so, you may see me on Enger Golf course. I may even try a few golf lessons some time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>