Monday, January 01, 2007

The Flame


Finally, found a photo of the spot where the Flame Restuarant sat. Our Aquarium sits in the "Flame's" spot now. I've been trying to post it on the "Flame" post, but it won't post for some reason, so I'm trying it on this new post.

I found a photo of the Aquarium by our waterfront. It was taken by Jonathan Lund. It is the building by the water, odd shaped, green, red, white... it's quite a odd building. This building, our Fresh Water Aquarium sits exactly where the Flame Restaurant that I wrote about on Saturday sat. Also, when I wrote about our ice skating rink at Bayfront Park, I couldn't find a good photo, this photo also shows the ice rink, open to the public.

This photo was taken by Jonathan Lund. I just discovered his photography, and he has given me permission to use his photos on my blog. He has really great ones, which I will be posting, so my friends and relatives who have not been to Duluth can see what our city looks like. So, when I use his photos, you will see his name "Jonathan Lund" by the photo. Thank you Jonathan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>